Saturday, October 16, 2010

10-15-10

Our babies are 2 weeks old today.  It seems to have flown by already.  They are continuing to make good progress.  They both also got a bath today given by mom and dad :)

Shea is now up to 3 lbs 14 oz's.  She needs to gain just 2 more oz's to get into a crib.  The doctor things she will be able to be in one this coming week.  She also took a bottle for the first time today!!  We have tried breast feeding and it is a little overwhelming for her.  The bottle allows her to have more control.  I am not opposed to bottle feedings as she is still getting breast milk and it allows Rob to be more involved. 





Wes has lost a little weight and is at 6 lbs 1.2 oz's.  He is up to 5 feedings orally now and doing awesome at breast feeding.  Once he hits all 8 feedings orally he can come home. The doctor things he will come home this week so he will have his circumcision on Monday or Tuesday.  We are so excited that his time to come home is coming up quick.  He also took a full bottle at his 11 p.m. feeding (when we weren't here).  I will now stay for all of his feedings.



1 comment:

  1. They are both so cute! I'm so happy ur mom told me about thiis page as I kept checking fb but didn't see much! Ur gonna be a great mom missy! I'm sure rob will be a great dad also. Just realized I've never met him! Been so long since I've seen u even!

    ReplyDelete