Thursday, December 16, 2010

SLEEP!!

So Shea and Wes are on there way to loving one of Mom's favorite things - SLEEP.  They have for the past week slept anywhere from 5-8 hour stretches.  Last night Shea slept 7.5 and Wes slept 8.  They are on a very close schedule as well.  If I wasn't pumping I too would be enjoying that much sleep at anyone time!!  And now for a subject they will look back and wish I hadn't shared ;).  Wes is a very regular baby while sister Shea on the other hand has gone since Sunday without a bowel movement.  So I called the doctor today as being a first time mom I was a little worried about this.  But rest assured breast fed babies can go up to 7 days without one.  This put me at ease and gained Shea a little more time before we would need to take action.  Shea is finally able to wear some more head accessories (thanks Aunt Krista for the little headbands!!)  so I took some pics today (Wes was sleeping a lot this morning so I don't have pics of him ;(  ).  It is also crazy to see how long and skinny Shea is (we usually - or I should say I do - have her so layered up you can't tell!!).











No comments:

Post a Comment