Friday, December 10, 2010

December 9th - Rob's Birthday

So today was Rob's birthday.  We were able to spend it as a family as I have Wednesday & Thursdays and one weekend day off everyweek.   We didn't do too much, but we did have Pizza from Oscars tonight.  Rob has been doing an incredible job with the babies while I have been at work.  I love coming home to them and holding them!!  Wes and Shea have also been sleeping longer at night!!  Last night Wes slept 6.5 hours and Shea 6.25 hours.  I would actually enjoy it a little more if I wasn't pumping every 3-4 hours.  Pumping has been going well and I am even able to still freeze some every day.  I think we have about a month supply downstairs!!  We took some pictures for our Christmas cards (i felt so rushed in them this year and know that next years cards will be much better).  Now I will be able to get those and their birth announcements out together in the mail!! 











No comments:

Post a Comment