Monday, January 6, 2014

December 2013 - Passing of Great Grandpa Herb

On December 12, 2013 The world lost an amazing man today. A man I have had the privilege to call my Grandpa. At the age of 90 years - he has gone to a better place, and I know that one day we will meet again. The man who allowed me to spend two weeks every summer at his house, who taught me what WWE was all about, a man who was always willing to listen, to help, to lend a helping hand to anyone around him. He will forever be in my heart! 

We went down to Hastings on Sunday and Shea and Wes stayed the night in a Hotel for the first time ever.  It went relatively well.  Shea of course woke up in the middle of the night and wanted the one blanket I didn't brink for her.  They enjoyed seeing Great Grandma Donna, and visiting Great Grandma Ilene and Great Grandpa Ben.  I am so glad Shea and Wes have had the time to meet them.  I have been truly blessed to have them in my life for so long and have so many wonderful memories.  I hope I can be half the person Grandpa Herb was!






 
Shea with Great Grandma Ilene










Shea with Great Grandma Donna

 
Wes and Cousin Matty

No comments:

Post a Comment