Monday, January 6, 2014

Coco Keys Water Park with Cousin Sage, Uncle Andy, Aunt Krista, and Grammy Bonnie

On Friday December 27th we headed to CoCo Keys Water Park with Cousin Sage, Uncle Andy, Aunt Krista, and Grammy Bonnie.  It was our first time there and I am sure we will go back again.  Shea and Wes loved swimming, going down the slides (including the tunnel slide all by themselves), the lazy river (they loved to run in it).  It is perfect for kids their age and they can do most of it by themselves.  Shea and Wes continue to be amazing swimmers and Shea can hold her breath under water longer than I can and loves to have her head constantly under water.  Wes is just as good of a swimmer as Shea.  I only wish we were able to take more pictures at the water park.  A funny story from the Waterpark was when we set down to eat.  Krista and I went to get the food.  Krista came back with food for her, Andy, and Sage first.  Wes helped himself to the Cheeseburger and Shea helped herself to the fries - I can definitely say my kids are great eaters!!  We then headed out to Grammy's that night with Dad to hang out with everyone again!!  I can not wait to watch these guys grow up to be great friends.  They had so much fun together!!



 












 

No comments:

Post a Comment