Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Happenings

Wes took his first steps on 10-11-11 and by 10-17-11 he started walking all over the place.  He is actually a very good walker and actually took to walking quicker once he started than Shea did.  They are both now walking all over!!   Tomorrow - November 2nd marks the 1 year mark for bringing Shea home from the hospital and completing our family at home.  Shea will have tubes put in her ears tomorrow as well at Children's hospital.  She has had a lot of ear infections since July, but other than that her and Wes are very healthy.  October 28th marked my last day with Charleston Homes.  I have moved my license to CBS Homes allowing me the opportunity to do more in the Real Estate market and allow me even more time with Shea and Wes and more flexibility in my schedule.  Other than that - we are loving every minute as a family and enjoying watching Shea and Wes grow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment