Tuesday, November 1, 2011

10-1-11 - Happy 1st Birthday to Shea & Wes

Today is Shea and Wes's first birthday.  We celebrated the day with the Turner Side.  We had all the immediate family plus Uncle Bill and Aunt Nancy and Jack & Trish.  We were again blessed with beautiful weather.  I am not going to lie, it makes me sad that my babies are 1.  It has gone by way to fast.

Here are some things about each of them.

Shea:  She hates to be confined and always has to face out.  I wish she would snuggle with me more :(.   She always has such a serious face and her mind is always working to figure things out and you can see it on her face.  On the opposite side of that when she laughs (and she will if you work hard at it) she has the cutest and funniest laugh ever!!  She loves greek yogurt, french toast sticks, blueberry pancakes, grilled cheeses, cheese, puffs, and bananas to just name a few things.  She is sleeping thru the night!!  She loves to play with Wes.  She never gets hurt and if she falls over she kinda looks around to see if anyone noticed it.

Wes:  He will snuggle with his momma, dad, or anyone else for that matter - love my big guy!!  He laughs at everything and is such a ham!!  He loves food - everything and shovels it in so fast that Rob & I don't think he even chews it.  He will cry every time he gets "hurt" he is such a drama king!!  He is climbing everything and I have to keep my eye on him all the time.  He started taking steps this week (10-10-11) - I think he will be walking soon!!

They are two of the best babies ever.  I don't know what we ever did without them and I am looking forward to all the years and memories to come!!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment