Monday, November 22, 2010

Tummy Time

So we have been working on tummy time each day.  To say the least we obviously have a ways to go.  Shea seems to have a love/hate relationship with it.  When she loves it she just lays down - when she hates it - she does good at moving her head and gaining control.  Wes just loves it - loves to lay there that is!!!  They both seem to actually do best when they lay on our tummy.  I also took the opportunity today to get some pics of them together :)  I can't believe I go back to work a week from tomorrow - I am going to miss them SO much.  I do feel much better though knowing that they are going to be at home with Dad!!!  If they had to go to daycare know I don't know if I could do it.  I know eventually they will but will savor every minute they don't have too.








No comments:

Post a Comment