Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Standing Bear Lake and Miscellaneous

We went to Standing Bear Lake for the first time as well and followed it up with Blizzards at Dairy Queen - I love that I have the opportunity to spend so much time with Shea and Wes.  I am not very crafty at all but I love going on adventures with them more than most people will ever get to do.  I feel truly blessed to have such a great job that allows me to do all of these things - I hope when Shea and Wes are older they find a job they love as much as I love mine.  I want them to be happy, active, and good people - I continue to be amazed daily at the fine young individuals they are turning into.

 
Snacks for preschool - Dolphins!



Zoo Time - Shea loves goats!







Train Time
 













 
Soccer Fun
 
 





 
DONUTS!































No comments:

Post a Comment