Friday, September 5, 2014

My Running Partners and Team Day 2 at Preschool

Now that Shea and Wes go to school M-F 8:45-11:45 - so they don't get to go run with me very much any more as I usually do it right after I drop them off.  But when we do it is fun as always














 
And then we went to watch Cousin Connor play his first high school football game for Millard West - Shea loved the Cheerleaders and Wes played football with Dad
 

 
Team Day 2 at Preschool - Shea and Wes sported their Sooners jersey in honor of Dad's favorite team.   - and I have to admit - they are the cutest Sooners fans ever (Wes did end up coming home from preschool sick today - First time ever for either with the stomach flu - he puked once and has the runs multiple times today - but also is in a great mood).
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment